"Serving Our Courts & Community"
Ianuzzi & Associates Constable Services
Since Ianuzzi & Associates was founded in 2007, we’ve made a name for ourselves as a leading legal process serving company. We’re the company law firms, property management companies, property owners, private individuals, and others turn to when they need to serve legal documents. We also offer several different constable services, including subpoena service and evictions and notices to quit in Massachusetts.
We’ve set up an automated subpoena form delivery system to help our clients obtain the subpoena service they need. The only thing you’ll need to do to take advantage of it is fill in the proper subpoena form based on your specific needs and submit it to us. We’ll take care of the rest. We’ll notarize the subpoena, attach any witness fees to it if necessary, and handle the service of your subpoena in a timely fashion.
Evictions and Notices to Quit
Removing a tenant from a property you own can be a traumatic and time-consuming experience if you don’t go about doing it in the right way. Ianuzzi & Associates understands the ins and outs of the eviction process and can work with you to make sure all laws and procedures related to eviction are conducted properly during the process. You can get started by filling out and submitting either a 14-Day or 30-Day Notices to Quit through our website. We make taking care of evictions and notices to quit in easier on you.
Ianuzzi & Associates has established close working relationships with some of the best private investigators in all of Massachusetts. If you’re having a hard time tracking down a defendant to serve them with legal documents, our private investigators can work tirelessly on your behalf to locate them.
Notary Public Services
Are you looking for a company to set you up with notary public services? Ianuzzi & Associates can notarize documents for you if you need. You can also request for us to provide you with mobile notary public services if the need should ever arise.
Ianuzzi & Associates knows our clients don’t always have the time to deliver and retrieve legal documents from one of their clients or from the courts. We’re more than willing to step in and provide you with courier service whenever you need to have documents dropped off somewhere or picked up quickly.
Committee for Public Counsel Services
In addition to providing all the other services listed here, Ianuzzi & Associates is also willing to accept cases from CPCS provided we’re able to get our hands on a copy of the NAC number for the case, an approved motion for court costs, or a pre-approved indignant fee waiver from court. Touch base with us to learn more about these services.
All Other Process Served:
• All Probate and Family Court Process
• All Domestic Relations Summons and Complaints
• Subpoenas (Civil, Criminal, and Federal)
• Land Court Process
• Civil Capias
• Notices of All Kinds (Trespass Notices, All Notices to Quit, Notice to Appear, Demands)
• Supplementary Process
• All Summons and Complaints (District, Superior, and Federal)*
* NOTE: District Court and Superior Court Summons and Complaints can be served by Constables in their appointed or elected cities or towns with no Ad Damnum stated or up to $7,000 in damages. If those two criteria are not met, we require a Motion to Appoint Special Process Server Rule 4(c) to be allowed by the court in order to legally serve those documents for our clients. A blank M.R.C.P. Rule 4(c) Motion can be found on this site under the Order Subpoenas tab.
Would you like to use our subpoena service or learn more about evictions and notices to quit? Get in touch with Ianuzzi & Associates at 978-977-4770.
* NOTE: District Court and Superior Court Summons and Complaints can be served by Constables in their appointed or elected cities or towns with no Ad Damnum stated or up to $7,000 in damages. If those 2 criteria are not met we require a Motion to Appoint Special Process Server Rule 4(c) to be allowed by the court in order to legally serve those documents for our clients. A blank M.R.C.P. Rule 4(c) Motion can be found on this site under the Order Subpoenas tab.