top of page

"Serving Our Courts & Community"

Ianuzzi & Associates Constable Service Resources MA

Are you interested in establishing the paternity of a child in court or getting in front of a judge to work out the terms of child custody? You’ll need to file a Domestic Relations Complaint in Massachusetts before you do. You’ll also need to work with a legal process serving company like Ianuzzi & Associates and have a constable serve a Domestic Relations Summons and Complaint on your behalf. We can provide you with the resources you’ll need to go about doing all of this in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.


Outside of assisting those looking to serve Domestic Relations Summons and Complaints, Ianuzzi & Associates also has other constable service resources available. These resources can help you find out exactly what you’ll need to do in order to go through the process of serving someone with different types of legal documents.


Here are the resources that Ianuzzi & Associates can offer:


Probate and Family Court Forms

Landlord/Tenant Law

Massachusetts General Laws

Massachusetts Court System

Massachusetts Rules of Civil Procedure

Federal Rules of Civil Procedure

Corporations Database Search Tool

Massachusetts Trial Court Case Access

Neighborhood Sex Offender Search

USPS Zip Code Look Up

Street View Address Look Up


At Ianuzzi & Associates, we understand working your way through these resources can be challenging. That is why we’ve spent more than a decade helping those who need assistance with matters like serving Domestic Relations Summons and Complaints in Massachusetts. If you’re having a tough time deciphering any of the resources found here, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.


Give Ianuzzi & Associates a call at 978-977-4770 to discover how we can help you with all your legal process serving needs.

bottom of page